The fourth training session for the benefit of the Ombudsmen collaborators members, began its work on 22 October 2013 around the theme « The role of Ombudsman institutions in simplifying administrative procedures and access to public services », organized by the Centre for Training and Exchange in mediation sheltered by the Institution of the Ombudsman of the Kingdom of Morocco.
Mr. Abdelaziz Benzakour, Ombudsman of the Kingdom, officially opened this session. The training was attended by 32 participants, including experts and representatives of Ombudsman institutions from Sweden, Malta, Belgium, Denmark, Jordan, Palestine, Algeria, Georgia, and Morocco, in addition to the European Ombudsman and the observer for the Venice Commission.
The participants studied for three days the following axes :
- First axis: The presentation of the concept of administrative procedures (difference in the law between substantive rules and formal rules);
- Second axis: Simplification of administrative procedures and access to public services: obstacles and alternative strategies;
- Third axis: The diagnosis of Ombudsman institutions in the area of simplification of administrative procedures and access to public services, in accordance with the legal provisions in force;
- Fourth axis: The major problems extracted from complaints relating to the simplification of administrative procedures and access to public services;
- Fifth axis: The proposals and recommendations issued by the Ombudsman institutions to simplify administrative procedures and access to public services.
> Download the Book of the fourth session